Corn planter not now planting

Farmallb

Corn planter not now planting

Post by Farmallb »

I planted 3 fields to corn. My last field I planted the same day. It hasn't come up although as I explained in another posting, my corn , some of it, is ready to pick. Some is just yellow with no ears yet. Some fields green and 1/2 tall. This field TODAY YET has nothing on it, so, I hooked up the planter again. Filled it with seed, and made 2 passes. Nothing. The guage at the lower R corner didn't register anything. Whats the deal??
Farmallb

Re: Corn planter not now planting

Post by Farmallb »

I just tried sowing in that field, and the drill didn't work either.
meistroracer

Post by meistroracer »

This has happen to me on my console game too. Here's the deal. some of the fields has not cropped or not ready to be picked yet. If you check you map screen and select the growth stages it should show you which state the rest of the corn on those fields are at. So there is nothing wrong with the equipment it just the field isn't ready to be harvest/picked yet. I hope this helps.

Be patient. Or you can speed up the time to have all the field ready to harvest. That is up to you. Enjoy the game.
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

I'm not sure if I understood everything correctly. But did you try to cultivate the field before seeding? And if you - by accident - choose the wrong part of the forum and meant FS 15 instead of FS 2013 then check your "Esc"-Options for the settings of growth speed, for in FS 15 it might be set to "off".

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
Farmallb

Post by Farmallb »

Tod, I cut the grass and bailed it on that field. I then plowed and disced it and then tried to plant corn, then tried to sow grass. No go
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

Is the field still grass at this very moment or does it look cultivated? If it's still grass you have to plow and press "O" with attached plow but before starting to create a field out of grass. In a way sowing grass and plowing are opposites in this game.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
Farmallb

Post by Farmallb »

Talk bout feeling stupid, Field is in foot tall corn. Thanks for responding. NOW< If you might have an answer for it, Would you PLEASE go over to my posting about my corn picker not emptying.