Loading tractors On Bale trailer it can be done

thunderhawk

Loading tractors On Bale trailer it can be done

Post by thunderhawk »

By Using the Lizard Bale Trailer and backing up to a silege pile I Was Able to Successfully load The Deutz 6190 on bale trailer Iv Not Been able to do this with any other trailer yet for those that would like to load a tractor this combo worked for me any tractor may work but I did Have to back it on this is on Xbox 360 game format as for the PC Version not sure if outcome would be the same

Also Tried the case Magnum 340 dual wheel it works as well but very top heavy I recommend 5-8 mph max transport speed and half that in turns it tip over Tried The magnum single wheel it loads but dont like to stay on to well in transport

Loading any tractor though can and is nornally A pain in the behind to load Trailer tends to glitch some when loading but as for the trailer Loading Hay /staw Bales works better than any other trailer you can get 12 of the Krone Round bale 6000 lb bales on deck stacking a second row on top of first is not really set in game to work bale to Bale but the ten bales works good
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by thunderhawk on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
meistroracer

Re: Loading tractors On Bale trailer it can be done

Post by meistroracer »

thank you for that tip. I didn't think to load up tractors on the baler trailers.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

The lizard and one other is the only two that does not have a tail rack but the lizard is the only one iv tried its been the only one that has not gitched sliding bales off after they have been loaded its been loading great for hay so i never tried the other trailer

Aslo note that it seems that all tractors smaller than the case magnum single wheel transports pretty good just run test with the Ursus 15014 Front loader tractor I drove from Bio Gas plant to Dealership in town then to shed on hill south of Dairy Farm/Cow pasture and avg speeds of 20 to 26 mph
on straight Route areas and Tractor never moved Entire trip I had to use accelerator though cause the Deutz tractors on the 360 shutter real bad on Cruise and that causes tractor's to work there way to rear of trailer
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
meistroracer

Post by meistroracer »

good deal