Taking a break from here to enjoy the game..

cr41g_1965

Taking a break from here to enjoy the game..

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I think I am done here for a bit... it has become quite disappointing with all the talk and grief here lately.. and less and less about the actual game... which is what this forum is supposed to be about. The bitterness, infighting amongst board members, anger at modders and such is draining...

I will check in periodically to see what the discussion is about what mod consoles got this "month"...

but other than that... when this forum gets back to what it is supposed to be.. I will be mostly absent.

Thank again to the modders who actually contribute to improving the game for the console community...

deuces...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
canadafarms

Re: Taking a break from here to enjoy the game..

Post by canadafarms »

Sorry to hear that man. I fear it may never be the same as it was..... that being said I am done with the whole thing too.

Edit: I didn't mean I was leaving the forum ....just no more drama for this guy, that's all *thumbsup*
Last edited by canadafarms on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PS4
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

cr41g_1965 wrote:I think I am done here for a bit... it has become quite disappointing with all the talk and grief here lately.. and less and less about the actual game... which is what this forum is supposed to be about. The bitterness, infighting amongst board members, anger at modders and such is draining...

I will check in periodically to see what the discussion is about what mod consoles got this "month"...

but other than that... when this forum gets back to what it is supposed to be.. I will be mostly absent.

Thank again to the modders who actually contribute to improving the game for the console community...

deuces...
I totally understand bro, but hear me out for one second. We NEED people like you on this forum, it's in our hands to make a change and make this the great forum it once was. You're a regular on this forum and I'd hate to see you go tbh. If we all work together and stop this stuff now, we might be able to salvage what we once had.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

i agree with bradlyson.. while i do completely understand i must argue that there is no reason we cant get it back to the way it was but we wont be able to do that without voices of reason.. in situations like this positive change does not naturally come about but is brought by the people who care enough to lead by example.. i can honestly say that we need u in this.. and to be honest i would miss u.. there r only a handful of people i go out of the way to read what they have to say and u r one of those people.. but if leaving is what u feel u must do then i stand by u with understanding and hope that it will get better so u feel comfortable returning
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I totally agree with what @canadafarms, @Bradleyson, and @PrincessJessi84 are saying.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Yep. I have to bury my homie squirrel so I'll be gone too. Dont see much point in sticking around.
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

It is a shame to see some of the best forum members leave because of all of the complaining and useless noise that has happened on this forum. Even though I don't post much, I have been a member here on this forum for about 3 or 4 years now and I have seen many others who tried to help out but ended up leaving because they ran out of patience. I understand it though. Even I get frustrated when all I see of the negative posts all over the forum, but I try to remind myself that the silent ones on this forum are the ones that are too busy enjoying the game.

Well, I guess if you feel you must leave, then so long and thanks for all the fish. Just stop in and say hi every now and then.

Leif :hi:
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Well that *censored*, although i do understand, take some time out to freshen up, you never know, you might miss that alien life form with short arms too much and come back, but if you do, know there will be a pint waiting for you *thumbsup*
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

This forum can be very time-consuming! I would get a lot more farming done if I wasn't checking on here quite so often...
I totally understand someone wanting to take a break from this, but I hate to see good people leave this community. (Or perhaps dysfunctional family is more like it) :mrgreen:

Hope you will all be back, or at least pop in from time to time!!
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

im out for abit, take care all.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mdoss wrote:This forum can be very time-consuming! I would get a lot more farming done if I wasn't checking on here quite so often...
I totally understand someone wanting to take a break from this, but I hate to see good people leave this community. (Or perhaps dysfunctional family is more like it) :mrgreen:
It sure can be time-consuming indeed! I usually have close to 20 notifications each day. :lol: But same here, I would get a whole lot more farming done if I wasn't here so much.

Agreed on good people leaving this forum because of the issues. :frown:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt