Stara Ceres Master 3570 sedder wont Unload - FS19

captainxander0137

Stara Ceres Master 3570 sedder wont Unload - FS19

Post by captainxander0137 »

So I am trying to unload my seeder but when ever I try i get the prompt "not enough space to unload!". I've tried different locations and different tractors stil keep getting the same response. This doesn't happen on any of my other implements. Any suggestions?
Papa BullDust

Re: Stara Ceres Master 3570 sedder wont Unload - FS19

Post by Papa BullDust »

I've run into the same problem with this Stara Ceres Master 3570.

Tested on PC, loaded into a 'no mods' testing save on Felsbrunn. Purchased a tractor and this seeder.
Filled it with just fertiliser and attempted to empty it. Result: Not enough space to unload.
Filled it with just seed and attempted to empty it. Result: Not enough space to unload.
Filled it with just both and attempted to empty it. Result: Not enough space to unload.

Conjecture: possibly related to the fact that its working width is inset into the model laterally i.e. the machine is wider than the working width so the machine itself blocks the unload (I've noticed the unloaded pallets or big bags usually spawn very close to an implement).

Note to Moderator: Maybe a candidate for moving this thread specifically to the Bug Reports section?