Manual Transmission Vehicles Stuck

versatilefan2001

Manual Transmission Vehicles Stuck

Post by versatilefan2001 »

I've been having an issue for a while with FS22 and I can't play because of it. When I get in a vehicle with a manual transmission (not the automatics or CVTs), it won't move no matter what I try. The motor will rev just fine, but as soon as I let off the clutch in any gear it acts like it's in neutral. The only time I can get it to move is when I set a hired worker to drive. When the hired worker is done, it won't move. Anybody else having this issue?
JensChrDK

Re: Manual Transmission Vehicles Stuck

Post by JensChrDK »

Try auto shift for a couple of minutes, and then go back to your manual setting.
I haven't had this problem, but read about other similar problems, where a change in the settings would help.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Doppy

Post by Doppy »

I had some shifting problems at release. For me it was a conflict in key config. Perhaps check if there are double key bindingsfor shifting?
smartwg

Post by smartwg »

THE ; KEY FOR ME FIXES THIS BY CHANGING A CVT FROM P TO N WHICH ALLOWS IT TO GO TO D OR R
I AM POSTING BECAUSE THIS ISSUE CAN SURFACE IN FS22 ALSO
elqlippoth

Post by elqlippoth »

smartwg wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:50 pm THE ; KEY FOR ME FIXES THIS BY CHANGING A CVT FROM P TO N WHICH ALLOWS IT TO GO TO D OR R
I AM POSTING BECAUSE THIS ISSUE CAN SURFACE IN FS22 ALSO
OMG THANK YOU! This was so sudden and drove me crazy for 20 minutes before I found your answer! Anybody whose truck suddenly stops moving in FS22 the answer is the ; key!