Court farm update

Farmer-Giles

Court farm update

Post by Farmer-Giles »

Noticed yesterday there was an update for court farm and it says the horse pasture at court farm can be removed but iv tried to remove it but sorry to say I can't figure out how to do it iv clicked on evey part of it but to no effect.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Technical Support" ("Community Corner" is intended for sharing pictures and videos of the game with the community).
SimulatedFarmer

Re: Court farm update

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I can’t delete anything (XBoxX), although I haven’t tried EVERYTHING on the map. I love the map, but the yard is just a tiny bit too tight for my taste and fine motor control at 77. I only would like to make a few tight turns a little easier. I, truly, do love the map and the rabbits 😉. I want to do a role play that takes place in Chipping Camden and this map fits the bill greatly. I might just put the farm somewhere else, but I love the location and, almost totally, the map. I can work around it, but I wish I could eliminate a couple of sheds. Gorgeous map, great custom stuff. One way or another, I’ll play it.