What is it with Polish Maps?

chedly_farms

What is it with Polish Maps?

Post by chedly_farms »

Anyone that has been around here long enough, knows that my favorite map on FS19 was Osina. I did enjoy other maps, like Griffin and Marwell. But there was just something that I felt and vibed with on Osina that just made it feel so real to me.

Fast forward to FS22. Griffin came out again and It was a excellent map again. Ohio Richlands came out and It felt very local to me as I'm only about 3 hours away from where the map is. But playing on Kolonia and using the White American Farm Pack has been very real again to me (it gives me an Eastern PA/Lancaster vibe). I think the fields and scenery are very detailed, with nice rolling hills. Also they fields on Kolonia as on Osina feel like the perfect size for 60's-70's American Equipment. I also love the long and somewhat narrow field shapes. It gives me a vibe of how smaller dairy farms are in my own area. I can work multiple fields in one play "sitting" using multiple types of equipment and tractors as well. Where on bigger American farms, sometimes I gotta grind a few play "sittings" just to knock out one field. So I appreciate that smaller fields allow me to expericance alot more things to do, which is more relaxing than being more of a chore.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
FBtheSQL

Re: What is it with Polish Maps?

Post by FBtheSQL »

I share your opinion.
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

It was my favourite map, unfortunatley there is no such good polish map on fs22 consoles now:(
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

If you haven't already. Try Wosnice ...one of my favorites