A few questions from a newbie

satchellm

A few questions from a newbie

Post by satchellm »

Bit of a newbie on here, how do you bail grass? have you got to spread it out and row it up again to bail it? also when bailed do you leave it to make hay and wrap it to make bails of silage?
Also milk, does that get collected automatically? if so when?
-bh-

Re: A few questions from a newbie

Post by -bh- »

After grass is cut, you need to go over it with Tedder. After that it is hay & you can bale it. Milk truck came twice a day in the Farming Simulator 2013 so I'm imagining it is the same in 15.
Dresira

Post by Dresira »

Cut grass has to dry to become hay, this is done by flipping it with a tedder (Changing its color to indicate it has been flipped) after this, it can be picked up by a baler, if you use a round baler, you can then wrap it in plastic and it'll ferment and become a silage substitute in the feed process for cows and sheep.
satchellm

Post by satchellm »

right so I have to tedder it before I can bail it, thank you. Any idea about the milk iv got some in storage and iv not noticed its been collected at all yet.
wizin

Post by wizin »

satchellm wrote:right so I have to tedder it before I can bail it, thank you. Any idea about the milk iv got some in storage and iv not noticed its been collected at all yet.
Its being collected itself. U get money for the every day at 00:00. So u just have to wait.