lawn mower

mnmacd2015

lawn mower

Post by mnmacd2015 »

Is there another mower that I can collect the grass from?, besides the slow one.....
mnmacd2015

Re: lawn mower

Post by mnmacd2015 »

no answers... this forum is dead to me
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Everyone has moved to FS15 but i check back here although i don;t play Fs13 much anymore.

There is the Profihopper which i believe you are saying is the slow one.
There is also the Krone Big M which looks like the forage harvester but with mowing decks attached to it. It doesn't collect grass though but you can either do a wide spread or swath deposit. I believe it comes with the original FS13... i mean i can't see it as a vehicle listed in the titanium add-on so if you don;t have the add-on it should still be there.
hope that helps
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Tryst

Post by Tryst »

There's a bigger one that has the pipe on it like a harvester. You can pull a trailer and the pipe will shoot the grass cuttings into it as you mow. But it's still fairly slow as are all harvesters.

Krone Big X 1000 Forage Harvester.
For grass, use the head: Krone XDisk Direct Cutting System.

It can pull 3 Kröger Agroliner HKD302 trailers on a train to deposit the cuttings into and can tow up to 7 chained together. I would suggest using only 2 when you are actually mowing, even then, they can have a tendency to push the back end of the harvester around on uneven terrain, (I've even had them push me up a hill like they had their own motors, but that's due to the messed up physics in this game).
There are few hills it can't handle with 7 fully loaded trailers in a train.

https://youtu.be/sO9F2uU6JVU?list=PLsQu ... avDt&t=280
At around 440, it shows him towing 7 trailers and unloading them all at the bioplant.
I am old fashioned, I still use a PC. A tablet is something your doctor prescribes when there is something wrong with you.
Or IS there something wrong with you?